Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Under Pressure

The pressures we feel have nothing to do with the people we take them out on
The things we want have nothing to do with who we are
The jobs we work do not define us
WE are who we are no matter what, it is the I that becomes we, the me that becomes us

The pressures put on the blinders
And the angers are displaced
Yet we can turn it around
And say, yes I am angry here and not there
Yes, I have pressure and I will see to it that I don't misdirect it
Yes, it is a tough day, yet I have lived many tough days before
Yes, I feel too tired to try, yet I was never let down when I did

No one can take from me what I do not give them
And I will begin by giving myself the liberty of looking at the other side of things
And not being too stuck in my ways to even try
Stuck is as Stuck does

I will remind myself when I hear myself saying there is nothing I can do
Do and it is done
Think and it is thought
Say and you will hear
Start and you will build a path to begin

No comments: