Friday, April 06, 2007

Anger Smanger

What is it about anger?

When we are mad already, bubble gum on our shoe can set us off
When we are happy, us having no money is not as big a deal.

What is it about anger that clouds everything else?
Anger is deep seated and closed minded
Anger does not want a solution or justice
Anger wants to win, yet it doesn't know exactly what it will win

Anger wants to blame,
Complain
Say that nothing works out
Anger tells us that everyone is not good
That no one cares
That it is someone else's fault

Yet we don't go back to the stem of our anger
It is at ourselves for not taking care of us

It is the pressure that feel with the stuff we can't control and we get mad at us for doing nothing about it
Or being unable to.
And then we wait until we are with someone we love and we let it rip on them, and all they were or are is a moving target
We just think because we love them and them us, that we can do that to them, which eventually becomes to us.
Anger is the thief that lives in a home and steals without a weapon
Anger is the story behind many stories of discontent
Yet it is never found to be the culprit, we choose someone and they are the reason
Anger is the lost part of us that we don't even know is there.
It is the thing we deny, won't speak on, release or at times even know has built up

So we have to ask ourselves
About that fuse that can be so short that it surprises even us
What am I really mad at?
Would I have been mad at this otherwise?
What is my intention?
Do I really want to solve this?
Is my speaking the truth to myself, to others enough?
Do I still feel mad or angry?
What else can I do to take care of me?
What else can I say or think to reach until I find the answer?
There is an answer we already know
And like any answer we have to look for it,
We have to research
We have to be honest and
We have to admit our role,
Our truth in it all
Clairty brings objectivity
And objectivity is the beginning of seeing your truth
No excuses or reasons to cloud it all up
Just truth to heal it from the beginning

No comments: