Monday, April 23, 2007

Soul Talking

When something tells me I should walk away and I stay
When something tells me I should speak on it and I say nothing is wrong
When something tells me to do it and I don't
When something tells me to stop and I won't
When something tells me to try it and I say another time
When something tells me to say I love you and I wait
When something tells me to ask for help, I try harder to do it myself
When someone says I look great, I say no I don't
When someone says I did a wonderful job, I tell them how hard it was and what a pain it was
When someone says I am a nice person, I say Ah no!

When my soul speaks, I want to walk towards my challenges
When my soul speaks, I want to talk about everything and right or wrong doesn't matter, the truth does
When my soul speaks, I am open to try new things
When my soul speaks, I say I love you without expecting to hear it back
When my soul speaks, I ask for help and I share the growth
When my soul speaks, I say thank you for the compliment
When my soul speaks, my heart opens, my chances are clear and my will is stronger than me
When my soul speaks, I see, hear, touch and feel with a person who is my partner and that is me
When my soul speaks, I see, hear, touch and feel you
When my soul speaks, it calls us all to attention
When my soul speaks, it is attractable and attractive
When my soul speaks, it is the freedom of me
When my soul speaks, it is louder than US and we all touch it

No comments: