Monday, October 01, 2007

Don't Be True to Me, Be True to You

You tell me about yourself by what you say you do
If you ask me not to tell another something,
You ask that of someone else too

If I see you lie to another person
You most likely lie to me too

If you wash your hands before you eat
I know you wash everything else too

If you are OK with taking something that isn't yours
You will take me for what isn't yours

If you talk about others
Then you talk about me too

You see it isn't what you confide in me
Confidences need not be
Open and free is truth
Truth doesn't need an introduction
Or a premise or a thought

Truth just is
Just was
Will always be

You are not any different in front of me
Than behind me, when there is truth

We ask of each other many things
One thing I ask of myself

To tell you the truth
So that you know I am truthful
To treat you with respect,
Then you know I am respectful

To clean up after myself
So that you know to clean up after you
To leave you feeling clair
So that you know my intentions are clear

You see we learn a lot from each other
As we hear, see, and take part of each other
And we react to each other from that truth we see

Take part in your life
So that you can take part in anothers

Your children don't hear you as loud as they see you
Your friends can see you for what you have done, rather than what you say you have done
Your parents know who you are, rather than who they think you are
And your heart knows your truth no matter what you try to say

Truth is here
It waits for us to be it
We wait for us to know it
We say we are looking for it,
Yet it is here, and you already know of it

So use truth instead of using excuses to evade it
Let truth lead you rather than what you want to be truth
No need to take non truths and make them true
Stop wasting your time
Stop taking away from something that is already in front of you
And creating drama's to prove your point

With truth there is no point, there is only acknowledgment
Evading truth is like waiting for a train that is not coming
Use the clues of your life to bring you to speaking the truth for what it is
Because once you are true to you, you can be true to me

Once you start speaking with your heart
I want to be in your heart too
Once you start cleaning around yourself, I will clean with you
Once you cook a meal with clean hands, you will feed everyone

Wash your life with truth and let truth create THE PATH
There is not a path, truth is THE PATH
Anything else finds a way of leaving us feeling shortchanged and hungry
Truth is the breath of our souls
And the soul of your breaths
As you can share your heart when you feel it's purity
As your purity is the most becoming feature of any of us


Listen to Podcast of this posting here:










Powered by Podbean.com

No comments: