Friday, January 26, 2007

Say Yes To Today!

I will remember this day that I stood up for myself
And paid attention to myself
And it felt great inside to know that I can
Otherwise it becomes like all other days
The days that we say "tomorrow" I will do...
Tomorrowland is borrowed time
To put off feeling great in a moment
To shop rather than pay a bill, pay the bill first, you won't want to shop as much
To appreciate that you have home, a car, a job
To eat at home to simply be at home
Rather than I 'have to' clean my home, fix my car, I don't like my job
To remember that these are gifts growing greater value in each day
Say please to yourself
Say excuse me when you bump into a wall
Walk back a few steps so you can see what you are doing
And then say thank you for noticing
Compassion will take on your love to yourself, to everyone
"Today" is tomorrow
If you didn't sleep it would still be one day
You simply rested in-between!

No comments: