Friday, January 05, 2007

Little Wing


Little Wing's wealth is in its ideas, thoughts, and answers of heart. I started out in a time of troubles in my life, waking up in the middle of the night and writing to God. I figured God knew everything. As time went on, I found that I had many answers in those writings. I started learning from my own writings. I couldn't explain it and I didn't share it. I did not want to be "crazy." And then the kicker came in, I was visited by Christ. He told me why I was here and what I am to do. I was not happy about that at first. I didn't know what it meant for me to know Him. I am a Muslim person by birth, and I didn't know anything about Him. I no longer felt "normal" and did not speak of him to anyone except my Mom, who was very upset with me that I knew Christ and not the Prophet Mohammed. Needless to say, I didn't have a choice in the matter! I see Christ in this day always. It has become normal to me. My writings are mostly his words and some of mine. I have learned the simplicity of all things and how we have found so many ways to complicate our lives. We don't know what we do not know! Our first book, Little Wing, is simply the messages taken out of about 600 pages of conversations with Christ. It is not about religion. In truth, God is not a religion. It is simply a book about all of us.
- Nadia Khalil Bradley

No comments: