Monday, February 19, 2007

After the Argument, The Truth

Are you happy today, the weather is better in our lives?

I don't like being hurt or mad at you.

I love you too much for that stuff.

You mean too much to life to sell us short of anything.

I mean too much for life to get scared of you or anything anyone can do

We all have choices and we are making a choice to grow

I want to grow with you always

Just let me know you care and I am here.

I want our freedom, for each of us and for the us that we are

Never think twice about hugging me or loving me, that is an invitation forever

When I get mad it hurts me that it is at you

It doesn't mean that I don't love you

It just means that I had to be reminded that you are here in heart

There can never be too many times in life to say I love you and I do

Just know that we are a team, no matter what we say, no matter what we see or do

Stay close to your heart and I will with my own

My life with you has never been more fun, interesting, interrogating, and painful

All the emotions that call us to grow

I love you

Me

No comments: